Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Only allowed to have two children (are you kidding me)

In a survey it said that in utopia the population was over populated. Therefore the people in the community wasn't allowed to have more than two children. Many will agree with this statement. Many people would say that if you were allowed to have more than two children to community would have more problems. Suck as the need to work because you would have to provide for more than two children in your home.
I disagree with this statement. If you are only allowed to have two children then the community would not keep prospering. Also if this would happened, the community would have less people to help the community to grow. For me that isn't right. I think that that would be cruel.
In my family I have more than two sisters, which would mean that two of us would be killed or would have not been born. Also when I am ready to start my family, I plan to have more than two children. In my humbled opinion, I believe that having two children wouldn't be part of a "perfect community." My prospective of this statement is that I wouldn't like to live in that community. To me that wouldn't be a perfect community!
( This to me is a "perfect community!"
)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.