Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Is there really a need to learn about you family history"

I just answered a question saying "There is no real need to learn about your family history". I strongly disagree with that. I think we should all know where we come from and where are families come from. I think because we each have a family history so we should look into it and find new relatives that were alive during the wars. Now and Days all you have to do is go on a website and type in your last name and a whole bunch of info will come up. You can also look up your families health and possibly find a problem that runs in the family. Finally those where my thoughts and feeling on this topic.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.