Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cheating

Recently I watched a video from Harvard University about a cheating scandal. The students there were collaborating on a take home exam. In my opinion yes I do think cheating is wrong but I think that it was bound to happen. Students are going to think that because they aren't in school that they can go behind the teachers back cheat and get away with it. I don't think they needed to cheat they got in the school for being smart so they should use the knowledge they have to do the exam. They should also use the knowledge they have to know not to cheat. I don't think it is fair for the other students who had to work hard for the exam and do it on their own. I think the students should get expelled because how do you know that their not going to do it again and other students could look at what they did do it and think they can get away with it.

1 comment:

  1. It never came to me about this effecting other students. I really like your opinion and agree with what you posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.