Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Carpe Diem"

In Henry David Thoreau’s passage “Where I lived and what I lived for” he says: “However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are.” I agree with Mr. Thoreau because even through times in life get ruff you should always try to live it to the fullest and not give up on it. Life has its ups and downs. Some people try to take the easy way out of problems by committing suicide but that is not always the easy way out. Yeah, everyone has stress, problems and people do go through ruff times but they just don't go kill themselves. From my life I except me to be a Doctor and for me to be a Doctor I’m going to have to make some changes in my life right now such as my grades because I need to get an good education to become a Doctor. I want to be a Doctor because I want to be able to safe people's lives and keep them healthy. I'm going to make many changes in the why my attitude is towards school and I'm going to try much harder. Changes are good for everyone to make usually when people want to change they want to change for the better and not the worst. I want to have high standers for my future life so I can become a successful person. Everyone should live everyday as if it was your last because you can be here today and be gone tomorrow. Live it to the fullest because you'll regret whatever you didn't do that you wanted to. I need to make some other changes too, such as having to speak up for what I want in school and outside of school. I also need to do what I want because I don't want to regret not doing what I want and not standing up for what I believe in. If I continue to not speak up for what I believe in, people are just going to walk all over me. I may have some of the greatest ideas sometimes but I be too scared to share them. Changes are good so make changes for the better of your future and live your life to the fullest.

Alexis Cordero 8-304

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.