Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Carpe Diam



                            What I want from life is less crime in our world so that everyone would be safe because today our world is filled with anger and hate and then when it gets to serious people start running around killing each other. Life would be different without crimes in our world and maybe everyone could get along and be friends. And I also think that people would know each other more if everybody communicated in a good way.I can change by looking at things in a different way and being kind and generous to people in need. I also feel as if crimes happen today because someone in that persons family gets killed and they feel as if they need revenge on another person.

                               And I think that some people want change and some people don't because they think that the world is fine because of drugs and crimes and they are the ones who cause the crimes. We can all relate to a time when we really wanted the world to change and every child in the world can make that happen by getting envolved and standing up to what is right. One of the people that is trying to change the world right now is Obama but some people don't like Obama so they don't even cor operate with him so the world isn't really changing that much. But I also think that if I really try hard than I can change the world but it would take a lot of time and effort and facts and information. And if a lot of children would help and get envolved also than there would be a lot of change.
                               When I was doing my Research paper for eighth grade I learned that a lot of the crimes today are caused by violent video games. Some of the crimes that happen are caused by children also because of violent video games and violent movies and a way that we can stop crimes is by taking away those movies and video games. One other thing that I learned was that some children can kill other people is because their mom and dad split up when they were little so they have always been angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.