Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Governess and The Ninny (J.D)


The ninny that is written by
Anton Chekhov is different than the short story the governess written by neil Simon. The governess is more understandable and humorous than the ninny. My reaction to these two short stories was that I didn't really like these two stories because I don't read those kind of stories. And it was new to me but I kind of liked the governess more than I liked the ninny. But I did really like how Yanchi and Mrs. Carboni read the play of the governess because it made me understand the story better.People can stand up for themselves by standing up straight and looking straight in the persons eyes and talk respectfully and not yelling at the person your talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.