Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Carpe Diem


I don’t really want much from life. Maybe get a nice house, a nice family, and what not. Although, the thing I want at my  most from life is to be able to say I made a difference. I want to proclaim that I made a positive change in a large community. I want to leave that lasting effect that not many people can do. Maybe I can invent something and be the next great Thomas Edison or maybe I can walk set foot on a new world and be the next Neil Armstrong. I want to be able to look back at life and say that I did what no one else could do. I want to do what everyone else thought was impossible.
Change often means doing something that we are not accustomed to doing. It is necessary because through it, we evolve and develop as a species. Change is not possible in one day. Rather, we must small steps towards the change. These small steps can be doing the change, whatever it may be, once a week, then every other day, then daily, then hourly. Change will let us learn new things, develop new skills, and become better overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.