Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Carpe Diem


What I want from my life is success and happiness. I want to live in peace and luxury.
I would also want to be able to repay my parents for they do for me and give back what they gave me. My parents have tried so hard to give me everything I need and want. And they try to give me good education by sending me to good schools and hiring tutors. But I don’t take advantage of that and I just don’t care. But I want to change that and repay them for everything. Change is necessary to life because change can be for the good or be for the worst but it will always happen to you eventually. Its not change that’s important but how you adapt to the changes in your life that are important. Change in my life now is necessary because with me moving from grade school to high school and graduating eighth grade a lot of change is happening in my life now. I’m also becoming older and having more responsibilities and trying to not conform with others.It is important to treat everyday like its your last because that day might be your last day.
To live life to the fullest because you never know when your going to die even if you're young and have many more years ahead. To think that one die you’ll day is hard but most older people learn to cope with it and try to make everyday count and worth living for. Sure there will be bad days but you’ll get through them and there will be good days which people always look forward to. this is the only life you have so live it to the\ best of your abilities.To live is to question and to die is to have all the answers. So when you make everyday count it will be worth it when you do die. That is way it is important to treat each day ,as if it were your last because you never know when your going to die, So just live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.