Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Carpe Diem

          For me I want to do many things in my lifetime and I probably won't be able to do all of them, but you never know what could happen. In life I don't want just a simple job and have a simple life I actually want to do something like become famous or change something in the world. Whatever direction life takes me I still want to be married and have children and start a family because if I don't do that then what would life be worth living for, sure it may be true that I won't meet the expectations that I set myself, but happiness is more important than that. Change is something that everyone goes through you cannot fight it because it is irresistible since it is necessary in not just my life, but in everyone's life. Without change people would be the same throughout their life span and what fun is that because you already know how that person thinks of someone or something and they will be no different from the last time that you seen them. Depending on the person the change that they go through could be for the best or for the worst and in life you will lose things and you will gain things but if you do not change then you will still be immature and people won't take you serious and then you can't even take yourself serious because you will consider yourself a joke from people not wanting someone who is a child in an adult's body that's just not how it works. When you do change you never know what could happen, maybe when you were in elementary school you were thought of as a geek because you got good grades then high school comes and people think of you completely different and then you are a popular kid. You can't say you don't want to do something if you never actually thought about it and gave it a shot basically saying seize the day because if you don't try then you'll never know what that change could've made you. Life is short, but I'm not sure that everyone knows that because people think since your young you have plenty of time to do the things that you want to do, but in reality all of that isn't true. You have to life each day like your last because at one minute you can be ten years old playing football in the field with your friends and the next thing you know your eighty years old and your not playing in the field anymore your on your death bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.