Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Carpe Diem

     What I want from life is complicated. I want life to be full of excitement and good memories! I don't want life to be full of depression and bad memories. I want life to be everlasting! Instead life plays tricks on some people and sadly it gets cut short. My life is a mixture of depression and excitement which is normal but, I feel more depressed than happy. I would like to conquer my goals before time is up, because you never know when you are going to die.      I am not a big fan of change. Yes, in some areas of my life I do feel that change is necessary and in others I don't. For example, my judgement towards people is not the best. I would like to change basing things off of the way people look and actually trying to hear what they have to say and seeing what their personality is like. Another thing I would like to change is my attitude. I get aggravated over the tiniest things and I am not a person who likes to lose. I would like to work on not being such a sore loser and learning to cooperate with my classmates and instead of getting upset with them maybe give them a pat on the back for at least making an effort.      Henry David Thoreau in the poem made it clear that when people are on their death bed, they usually say something about not living life to the fullest and living life alone instead of taking journeys and exploring what is out in the world! I do believe everyone should live life to the fullest and enjoy what you have while you can. Life is a beautiful gift given to us by God. So, I state this, Why waste it? Why stay in all day and be miserable by yourself? In my opinion, the only people who should be in the house and are the elderly and sick. I believe they should be in the house because, what could they do? They are old and sick , it's not much they could do. I myself need to start living life a little more than I am doing now. Live life to the fullest and remember seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.