Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Carpe Diam -khalia

I feel that I can do anything when I put my mind to it I would like to do many things with my life. When I am older I want to run a veterinarian business all by myself and I will do anything that I try because I am not a quitter . I hope anything I will achieve can make a difference in my life and in my community and make others realize life is Full of encouragement and I believe I can do anything in life today and when I am older.Change is good for the better. Change helps people go through tough situations at times, We all need to change things about ourselves whether it is emotions , attitude, getting better grades we all need to change for the better. I would like to change my study habits get good grades. My attitude when I talk back to my mom and yell at her.
I seriously need to change. Changing is good for the soul. I have a question for you what do you need to change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.