Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blog Assessment

The Governess is clearer than the Ninny the governess seem more detail and contain humor unlike the ninny. In the governess the nanny seem to be confident but she still agreed with the mistress, in the ninny she was not as confident she did correct him once or twice she still gave in. In the ninny the man pulling the trick was nicer than the the mistress in the governess. My feelings on both stories are I don't think that the employers were trying to be mean or save money.I think that they were trying to teach them to stand up for them selves. In my opinion that it was a good idea to teach them but sadly it seem not to work. I feel that these were very good plays and could teach someone about standing up for them selves. My advice to people so they can stand up for there self would be to not be afraid to speak up when your being cheated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.