Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My video response

I believe the girl in this video did silenced the world because the expressions on nation leaders face's were as if they did not know how to respond and it also looked like she was making them think hard. I agree with all of this girl's points. I defiantly agree with the nations being gritty and not giving most children on the streets what they need to live but the nation can giving the war money to buy weapons. Homeless children are much important than war. I thought it was amazing what the child on the streets said to the girl about him wishing he could rich and that he would share his wealth with everyone that was less fortunate. I really dislike that poor children would share but the nation barley do and they have all the money. If I was able to tell the nation how I felt I would mainly focus on how they should donate more money to shelter houses instead of buying more weapons for the war. I also would say a lot of other things but this girl basically took the words right out of my mouth. I have all do respect for this girl because I would not be able to save money so I could go to the nation meeting and I would defiantly not be able to stand in front of all the nation leaders and tell them how I feel because I would be too shy and scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.