Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Girl Who Silenced The World


I believe the girl silenced the world completely. The whole time I was watching her video I had chills. I agree with all her points. There are people who are homeless and starving! What are we doing about it? Nothing. People can have ALL the money in the world, and not give one penny and that thought makes me sick. What is this world becoming into? A trashcan? Sooner the later we are all going to be homeless and living on the streets. Sooner or later there isn't going to be any animals, or any nature. We have to make a difference, and this girl got that point across very clearly. Like what she said "We have more than enough, and we are afraid to share". This world is falling apart piece by piece. She took my breath away, and took all the words right out of my mouth. We are the future, but the present setting such a horrible example. What are they going to do when the world suddenly crashes down? Actions speak louder then words. Put the puzzle back together, and realize that we cannot be in this alone.

1 comment:

  1. Ava,
    I love how your picture matched your thoughts. I'm glad to see that sometimes we speak the loudest through our silence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.