Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kyle Wiens Is Right!

Kyle Wiens, writer of the article “I Won’t Hire People Who Use Poor Grammar. Here’s Why.” has a right not to hire people he doesn't think qualify to work for him. He said that people who use poor grammar can’t work for him and it’s  easy to understand why he feels that way. He is the billionaire CEO of Dozuki and iFixit and if you want to work there you need good grammar because he believes that good grammar shows a lot about a person. I think he is right.  If he doesn't want to hire someone with bad grammar then he shouldn't have to.  Honestly, I wouldn't hire people like that either because how can they work at an extremely successful company when they use two instead of to? Those people couldn't work and they shouldn't work for Kyle or me.
Kyle is a very smart man, especially when it comes to business. I mean think about it, look how much money he’s made. If he says don’t hire people with bad grammar I would listen to him. People with bad grammar deserve jobs, just not for big companies.  I don’t hate people with bad grammar I just think that they shouldn't work for companies like Kyle’s. Customer service is an important part of a business. Don’t you want your customers to understand the workers trying to help them? I do so don’t hire people with bad grammar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.