Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Friday, October 17, 2014

I Would Hire Someone With Poor Grammar

Neysa Porter                                                                                                                    9-23-14


                               I Would Hire Someone With Poor Grammar



I would hire someone with poor grammar. If they have a talent that suits my business and their personality and attitude is good, I certainly do not mind what grammar they have. If their mindset is eager and willing, they can work for me. Having poor grammar does not determine who they are and what they are. It is not smart to judge someone for the way they speak.
 
For example, if I was to interview someone and they have a strong London or southern accent and it affects their grammar but they are eager to get the job done and work hard, I will hire them. When somebody has an accent it can charm people and that is a positive for your business. Therefore, grammar should not be blown out of proportion when it is not determined by who you are as a person. Also, when you want to hire someone and they have bad grammar it is rude to judge them. The economy is suffering from the loss of jobs. So when you’re interviewing someone you don’t know their background life and the struggles they may go through to get a job. That’s why it s selfish, mean, and stubborn to not hire someone because of something as simple as grammar, especially when they are kind hearted to you and others around them.  

     From my perspective, I believe that overall, grammar does not determine who you are as a person or how you work. When using bad grammar it does not affect your talent and you physical ability. That is why I would hire someone with bad grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.