Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Innocent to PREJUDICE....



The award-winning novel “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee is a story that changes your life. In “To Kill a Mockingbird” , the children strive to see the famous Boo Radley , and they learned how hard life was for them in Maycomb during the unjust trial. Some people in Maycomb never understood why Atticus wanted to defend Tom Robinson , who is an African American man. “Miss Jean Louise , stand up. Your father’s passin”.  I never imagined that after reading this novel that I would have a different mind set today. I look at life totally different now because prejudice can destroy a person.   I tip my hat to Harper Lee for writing “To Kill a Mockingbird”. It was the best book that I have ever read. I have learned how prejudice can turn an  innocent human being into an evil , cold-hearted creature. Jem and Scout went through a roller coaster ride , and it only showed how strong they really were because they survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.