Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Banning books really???????

     

      Some people would say that books should be banned. I can firmly disagree with that statement. I believe that books shouldn't be banned. I think that people should have the freedom of choice to  decide if they want to read a book or not. People have free will, therefore you should decide if the book is appropriate. I believe no books should be banned, because the author is sometimes trying to inform you about a certain subject.

    In my humbled opinion I believe that books open up a new world to people. Books give children a world to explore. To ban books is like to take away a child's imagination. I know that some books might be inappropriate, but you shouldn't ban them. From personal experience I know that books are a gate way out of some of the situations you see around you.                                                              

     Books shouldn't be banned because it a reason be hide the author's writing. Books that are banned some people might still read them. Instead of banning books you should have a reader discretion warning. Books should not be banned!                                                              

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.