Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Banning Books is Horrible!


           

         After the age of eight, all books should be available to read and not banned. I think you start to mature and should be able to read all books after eight years old. Bad things should not be introduced to a kid under eight, because that is the time that helps you understand what is bad and what is good. If you read stuff that is bad than you will be bad at a young age and the other way around. Most kids that are bad as kids turn out bad as adults.
          
          As an adult or teen you want to expand your knowledge. This is why you should be able to read any book you want. Some great books were banned such as "The Catcher in the Rye" and "Harry Potter." Know Harry Potter has its theme park, this means banning books does not stop people from reading it. This is why I think banning books from adults is a bad idea.

          

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job! I really think you made some great comparisons using books. I agree Harry Potter was banned but that doesn't stop people from reading it so what's the point right? I think that you are a great writer! I agree they should not ban books from adults I mean it's their decision they can do whatever they want and if they do something bad they have consequences.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.