Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Banned Books

I don't believe that books should be banned. Why I believe this is because if there is something you don't like that someone is writing about, you don't have to read it. You and someone else will have different opinions on things. Maybe that person will absolutely love the book while you dislike what they are saying. No books should be banned because everyone has a different perspective on things. Why I think books are banned is because people maybe think they are looking out for people especially younger kids but honestly I think that parents should be the judge of what there kids read and I think people should be aloud to read and write whatever they want.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you said about the books because people should be able to learn what they want and books just can't be able to be taken away from them.
    ErikS~SGGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.