Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Terroist Attack on 9/11

The terroist attack on 9/11 swirls vaguely in my mind. I can't recall much of it as I was too young to remember any of it. If my memories are correct, I can still call to my mind of those two buildings permeated with smoke on television. I didn't have any reflections to be honest. I was too little to remember any of it, but now that I am grown-up, I feel just as horrible as any America-loving citizens. I feel that Bin Laden shouldn't punish those innocent and non-interfering people for his own cause.
Even till now, I still can fantasize those people ending their pain by means of jumping. It was desperate for people to watch as it is for the people trapped inside. I feel sorry as those people being mercilessly burned of gased, bcause they were regular, decent citizens doing their job. This attack has marked and scarred many people for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.