Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The attack on 9/11

When I saw videos about 9/11 it was very emotional. The whole time I was thinking about how people felt that fear of knowing they were going to die, and it gives me chills. I don't remember anything about that day because I was very young, but now that I am older I understand. After I watched those videos, those horrible images swirl in my mind over and over again throughout the whole entire day. Even though I was to young to know what was going on I still feel the need to have Patriotism just like everybody else in America should. What happened that day was very serious and brutal. I can't even bear with knowing people are still out there doing this to innocent people.
I can still imagine seeing those twins towers falling, and feeling complete sorrow at that moment. I can't believe 3,000 innocent people were killed that day. When I saw those people jumping out the windows it broke my heart. I always think to myself "What if that was my family"? and begin to tear up. Those victims of 9/11 will always be in my heart and I will never forget the heroes that risk their lives just to make sure America was safe. May God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.