Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Human Knot

Today in math class, we did a project called, "The Human Knot". I thought that this was a good idea so I tried too. Then, I found out that it was almost impossibe! In order to play this game, u need peace and quiet to think about the next move we have to make but I thought that my group was being way to loud. Everyone was screaming at once in my ear to move my arm and hop over someone's leg. Its pretty hard. After the project, I learned a few stuff about myself. For example, im not very flexible. I also learned that in order to get things done together and quicker, everyone needs to work as a team. This lesson can apply to my life as a young adult because everybody at work does work as a team to get the job done.
Ryan T./8th grade

2 comments:

  1. You are right Ryan. Everyone in any work situation does need to work together to accomplish any task they set out to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that I was very snarky towards you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.