Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Human Knot

I felt that The Human Knot was confusing at first. During this activity my feelings were that people were to close to each other. They were hugging you and had there arms around your neck so you couldn't even breathe. People breathing down your neck, laying on you and stepping on your arm also pulling them to. Finally, at the end I got the hang of it and got out of the knot.

Doing this activity I learned that I'm not that patient after all and that I get mad easy when I can't get something done right. Also,I'll get tired of it and just give up on it.

During The Human Knot I learned that things aren't going to be easy after all in life. If your working in a group it just can't be only you getting it done it have to be everyone in the group to get out of the knot. It takes dedication and team work to do so. The lesson that I learned that can be applied to my life is that I can't just give up on something that's new to me because if I do it will only teach me how to quiet and not teach me how to solve the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Very good insights, Tamia. You have succeeded this year because of your determination to keep on going.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.