Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

" The Human Knot "

What were your feelings about the activity ? My feelings about the activity were i didnt like it at first, because everyone wanted to talk and yell at the same time, but after we all started to work together we got used to doing what we all wanted to try.
What did you learn about yourself after this activity ? After this activity I learned that I don't have a lot of patience at all, I get tired and aggrivated really fast , and just want to quit, because of the human knot I'm trying to work on having more patience with everything I do.
What lessons did you learn that can be applied to your life as a young adult or as an adult ? One life lesson I learned was that if you work together as a team, and have patience with yourself and the people your working with you will actually have a chance to get where you want to in life. These life lessons would help me to grow as a young adult to work on having patience and helping eachother as a team. These life lessons would help me get a job when I need a bonus on my job application .

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, it's always great when we perform an activity and learn about ourselves at the same time. Patience is something we all have to work on too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.