Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

DEAR FUTURE

DEAR FUTURE ME,
I would like to see myself in a good high school, then when I'm old enough, I can get a temporary job to support myself with the money I make with it, instead of using my parents money. Then when I get to college, I'll still keep my job to support myself in college. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when I'm done college. But I will eventually find out, but until then, I'll keep the temporary job.
My hopes is to graduate high school and college and eventually find a career, my goals is to do good in school. My wishes is to do good in school and get a temporary job until I get a career, and support myself through out college and the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Charles, What kind of job do you see yourself doing while you are in college?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.