Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

*Winter Wonderland*

Winter is my favorite season out of all. I love the winter because you get to play in the snow. Throwing snowballs is always fun in the winter. One good thing that's nice about this season is that my birthday is in the winter. Some of my favorite activities in the winter are drinking hot chocolate, having a snowball fight, and making a snow angel. Going ice skating with friends is always fun and cold. When it's snowing I like to slip, slide on the ice and snow.

Sabria

1 comment:

  1. =) I love your blog Sabria, especially that you said that drinking hot chocolate is an activity. Anyway I love hot chocolate and going ice skating too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.