Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Best Days in Spring

Spring is a great season for me! Spring includes; softball, the Phillies season, and my birthday. When softball season starts, I'm always at the field. When I'm not on the softball field, I'm sitting on my sofa hollering at my television because Ryan Howard just struck out. On occasion, my mom buys both her and I tickets to the games. She deserves credit because the seats are always awesome! Although I like all these things about spring, my favorite part is sleeping on the rocking chair near the window while it thunderstorms. I love listening to the sounds the rain makes against my window. Spring is my favorite season for all these reasons!
-Gabriella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.