Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Summer

THE SUMMER


The summer is a time to go out and have fun. When I go out I swelter in the heat while playing basketball. In the summer it's important that I keep my hygiene up. I like going out with my friends and staying out late with the girls. I love playing basketball until the sun goes down; this is the best part of summer. I love waking up late and eating anytime of the day. Going to the beach with the family and hanging out at the hotel is so much fun. Summer is the best because you dont have to worry about homework or studies; it's great!

1 comment:

  1. Kaschae I totally agree with you, summer is the best.... I love to wake up late, like around 12 or 2 O'clock to sleep out some of the boring morning. Even tho I don't play basketball I do love to play sports in the summer until the sun sets... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.