Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Seasons

Summer is the season I like the most of all because I can go outside with no extra clothing on. The schools are out for the summer and it is vacation time for most. No more worrying about school assignments or essays being turned in on time. The sun is shinning bright on my skin and I can go to the beaches to swim. I love seeing lots of people sitting outside thier homes enjoying the weather. Eating water ice and ice cream from Mr. Salty truck is part of the day. Hearing the sound of music from the truck reminds me that it is summer time in the city and I would not want to be anywhere else.



Tamia Gr.8

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog... I also love ice cream... and ice cream does remind me of summer although I eat ice cream all year round.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.