Class of 2013

Class of 2013
SGS is the BEST!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Teenage Brand Name Clothing

People who don't wear clothing like mine think that people who do have a lot of money. Really how much do we teenagers care about fashion and dressing to impress? Teens nowadays only want to fit in, not stand out. Who really cares about what other people think? In all honesty, I do not care about what others think about my outfit. I wear what I want, when I want, and I don't think about what anybody else thinks. Being an individual is easy to want, but hard to attain. Someone who loves themselves and embraces their flaws will achieve being an individual.Clothing may make a person but it can also break a person. What I mean by this is that people might make fun of you for the clothes you wear but you shouldn't let that hurt your self- esteem. Also, it can break you because you never know if you would end up in a financial problem.

There are some ways though that it can make you; clothing shows your personality and expresses your feelings at times. " Fashion Fades, Style is Eternal." One of the quotes that I absolutely love because fashion may come and go but your style will never end, so you can wear what you want. No one wants to live a totally predictable life. I sure know I don't because then my life would be boring and I would end up doing the same thing over and over again every single day for the rest of my life. " There's room for everybody on the planet to be creative and conscious if you are your own person. If you're trying to be like someone else then there isn't. " A quote said by: Tori Amos; I totally agree with her statement because you have to learn to be your own person and not someone else's puppet. " If you are confident about yourself, you can feel comfortable standing out. You can glow from within, as if saying to the world: Here I am; This is me, and I'm going to shine." The only thing I really have a concern with is that my clothing has to always be clean! ( I don't really have any trouble with that though, but I'm pretty good with my laundry.) Is brand name clothing really that important? Really, why do you think that it's important to advertise yourself because you're wearing brand name clothing. You can stand out, feel proud, and be a true individual. Be peculiar and distinguish yourself from others, and always remember this: "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than to be absolutely boring." (A quote from Marilyn Monroe).

When everybody wears the same things, all the kids in the school hallway just blend together into one group of boredom. Clothing is a very unique sequence; one after another and another; it just will keep going sometimes in a tranquil way or sometimes in a hectic way. "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in." So please I'm asking all teenagers, kids, and adults - don't judge the way other people dress; judge with your heart not your mind. So now - my final words - I will leave you with these three quotes that I would like you all to ponder and respond to, what do you think they mean to you and what do they have to do with our everyday life?
1."Elegance is a question of personality, more than one's clothing."
2."I dress for the image. Not for myself, not for the public, and not for fashion."
3. "The difference between style and fashion is quality."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We appreciate your time.